Friday, July 11, 2014

This Sweet Swing is "Going Pro"


Finally, the sweet swing pictured above will be seen on a professional baseball field!  I just received word from the Sugar Land Skeeters that I was randomly selected to participate in the team's "Pros vs. Joes Wiffle Ball Game" on Tuesday, July 15 at Constellation Field.

The game is part of the Skeeters' All-Star Fan Fest, which is free to all attendees.  Sugar Land is hosting the Atlantic League All-Star Game on July 16.  My understanding is that Skeeters fans will be facing off against the Atlantic League all-stars, so Adam Bailey and all-time Atlantic League save leader, Jim Ed Warden had best bring their "A" game.

I am confident that participating in this game will be a blast.  I began my quest to play on a professional field when I was still blogging about the Astros of the Future.



No comments:

Post a Comment